Cauliflower mash with Vechur Ghee
Mashed cauliflower with ghee is a healthy, low-glycemic index treat fortified with healthy fats and vegetables that is a taste-worthy competitor to the higher-glycemic index alternatives. Enjoy!
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Generous pinch nutmeg
- Steam the cauliflower florets until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Squeeze as much water as possible and transfer to the food processor.
- Add garlic, Vechur Ghee, salt, pepper, nutmeg and coconut milk.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve hot with an (optional) dollop of Vechur Ghee.
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef and mother
Check out these similar recipes:
Like this recipe? Share it!