Garbanzo + black bean hummus
A new take on hummus with the addition of HANAH ONE. You can also add tahini for a more traditional take, if you’re so inclined.
- 4 cups cooked black beans
- 4 cups cooked garbanzos
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- ¼ - ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice (or zest)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoons HANAH ONE
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- Tabasco to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Puree to desired consistency.
- Be sure to save some water from the black beans or garbanzos to thin out, if necessary.
Recipe by Dustin Varga, Jackson Hole lover, pursuer of the best snow, single track and climbing. HANAH's biggest super fan.
Check out these similar recipes:
Like this recipe? Share it!