Date & nut superfood energy balls
This simple treat offers the benefits of healthy fats from nuts, seeds and HANAH Vechur Ghee as well as providing natural sugars from honey and dates. Feel free to get creative, too. There are many nuts, seeds and superfood spices that can be added to give this potent recipe an extra boost.
- 8 whole pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Vechur Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Soak the dates in warm water.
- In a food processor, grind the almonds and walnuts to small pieces.
- Drain the dates and add to the food processor with the Vechur Ghee, honey and cardamom.
- Mix until it is blended together well.
- Remove from food processor and roll into small, walnut–sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef and mother
Check out these similar recipes:
- HANAH collagen-boosting blocks
- Crispy cacao hemp treats with HANAH Ashwagandha+
- Raw cacao adaptogen delights
Like this recipe? Share it!