Date & nut energy ball with Vechur Ghee
This simple treat offers the benefits of healthy fats from nuts, seeds, and Vechur Ghee as well as providing natural sugars from honey and dates. Feel free to get creative, too! There are many nuts, seeds, and superfood spices that can be added to give this potent recipe an extra boost!
- 8 whole pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Vechur Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Soak the dates in warm water.
- In a food processor, grind the almonds and walnuts to small pieces.
- Drain the dates and add to the food processor with the Vechur Ghee, honey and cardamom.
- Mix until it is blended together well.
- Remove from food processor and roll into small, walnut–sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
Original Recipe by Meghna Agarwal; HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef, and mother
Like this recipe? Share it!