An easy and fun snack with an added dose of healthy fats from Vechur Ghee and the 84+ minerals from pink Himalayan sea salt. Enjoy!
- ½ cup organic popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons HANAH Vechur Ghee
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Take a large heavy–bottomed pot, and melt the HANAH Vechur Ghee in it.
- Add the popcorn kernels in, give a shake and then cover with a lid
- Popping will begin and once it slows down (2+ seconds between pops), remove from heat and add sea salt.
- Mix and drizzle with some more Vechur Ghee as desired to taste, and any other add-in ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef, and mother
Check out these similar recipes: