Raw cacao adaptogen delights
Try these HANAH raw cacao adaptogen delights. Incredibly tasty, easy to make and full of healing adaptogenic herbs, these powerful bites will pick you up when you need it.
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut flakes – divided
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1-2 dates soaked in cold water for 5 minutes
- 2-4 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha powder
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- Pinch of sea salt
Optional sweetener add-in
- Agave, maple syrup, honey or other sweetener of your choice
- Blend 1 ½ cups of shredded coconut, coconut oil, dates, vanilla extract and sea salt in a food processor or blender until coconut begins to clump together, forming a paste.
- Add remaining shredded coconut, cacao powder, Ashwagandha, HANAH ONE and optional sweetener of choice until combined.
- Scoop coconut mixture into small balls and roll between your hands to form a more defined ball shape.
- Roll balls in the ground flax and place on a wax paper lined baking tray; repeat with the remainder of the paste.
- Place tray in refrigerator to set for at least 30 minutes.
Recipe by Nicole Zoto, HANAH employee, Holistic nutrition advocate and seasonal produce lover
Like this recipe? Share it!