HANAH gel shots
Need some handy fuel for the longer adventures as winter turns to spring? We've got just the thing to take with you on your long urban, remote or somewhere in between activities.
- 3 cups of quality high vitamin C juice (we love Lakewood's Organic tart cherry blend)
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons of HANAH ONE
- Divide the juice. Heat 1.5 cups of juice in a saucepan until just boiling.
- Meanwhile, mix the HANAH ONE with the other 1.5 cups of juice. (I used an immersion blender)
- Pour immediately into glass or steel casserole or bread dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch blocks.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe by Megan Henderson, mom, yoga teacher, former organic farmer and writer living in Boulder, Colorado
Like this recipe? Share it!