HANAH collagen-boosting blocks
Adding collagen to your daily diet is a great way to support healthy skin, hair and joints, not to mention brain health and metabolism. And combining it with HANAH ONE is an even better way to supercharge your beauty boosting efforts.
HANAH ONE is an Ayurvedic rasayana, which is intended to transport nutrients throughout the body more effectively to nourish cells and organs. That makes HANAH ONE an excellent vehicle for delivering collagen directly to your cells and making it more absorbable by the body. Plus, many of the 30 ingredients in HANAH ONE (like ashwagandha and ghee) directly promote beautiful glowing skin and healthy hair.
Check out this recipe that blends the superfood supplement HANAH ONE with absorbable collagen and vitamin C.
- 3 cups of quality high vitamin C juice (we love Lakewood's Organic tart cherry blend)
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons of HANAH ONE
- Divide the juice. Heat 1.5 cups of juice in a saucepan until just boiling.
- Meanwhile, mix the HANAH ONE with the other 1.5 cups of juice. (I used an immersion blender)
- Pour immediately into glass or steel casserole or bread dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch blocks.
Makes 6 servings
Recipe by Megan Henderson, mom, yoga teacher, former organic farmer and writer living in Boulder, Colorado
Like this recipe? Share it!