A traditional tonic of HANAH Ashwagandha+ to be sipped before bed to rejuvenate your body and soul. Ashwagandha contains an abundance of antioxidants, iron and amino acids and is often referred to as the magical herb in Ayurvedic circles. It is considered to be nature’s gift to mankind.
- 4-6 ounces of milk (preferably raw, non-homogenized dairy milk or nut milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
- Dash of cinnamon
- Slowly heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir continuously until thoroughly heated to desired temperature. Do not boil.
- Add HANAH Vechur Ghee, honey & HANAH Ashwagandha+ and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a mug and add your dash of cinnamon for the perfect hint of spice and finished look.
- Sip slowly and enjoy your restful slumber.
Recipe by Megan Henderson, mom, yoga teacher, former organic farmer and writer living in Boulder, Colorado
HANAH creates small artisanal batches of ashwagandha. This means we create smaller quantities, support traditional agricultural practices, have less impact on the environment, support local farmers and obtain the purest and highest quality product.
HANAH Ashwagandha+ is wild-harvested where it grows naturally and organically in Kerala, India. Local farmers and villagers hand pick this wild or “beyond organic” herb where the soil has been replenished after each growing season using natural and often ancient methods such as the use of coconut husks for optimal soil replenishment.
Get more HANAH