HANAH Ashwagandha bedtime tonic
A traditional tonic of ashwagandha to be sipped before bed to rejuvenate your body and soul.
- 4-6 ounces of milk (preferably raw, non-homogenized dairy milk or nut milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon HANAH Ashwagandha
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
- Slowly heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir continuously until thoroughly heated to desired temperature. Do not boil.
- Add the ghee, honey and ashwagandha and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a mug.
- Sip slowly and enjoy your restful slumber.
Recipe by Megan Henderson, mom, yoga teacher, former organic farmer and writer living in Boulder, Colorado
Like this recipe? Share it!