Bibi's HANAH Ashwagandha rose tea
Bibi McGill shares yet another amazing HANAH-inspired recipe that is both delicious and incredibly good for body and soul. While this adaptogenic tonic looks gourmet, it is an easy to make elixir. This tea is great hot or cold (Bibi prefers it hot) and combines coconut milk, organic rose petals, HANAH Ashwagandha, honey and smoky mesquite.
- 8 ounces coconut milk (heated if desired)
- 1 tablespoon steeped rose petal mixture
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha
- 1 teaspoon honey (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon mesquite
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Warm up coconut milk
- In 4 ounces of hot water, steep tablespoon of rose petals for about a minute or two
- To blender, add HANAH Ashwagandha, honey, mesquite, maca powder and strained rose petal water (discard rose petals)
- Add the warmed coconut milk
- Blend together
- Pour into mug and garnish with additional fresh rose petals.
Like this recipe? Share it!