HANAH Vechur Ghee scramble and toast
This heavenly scramble from HANAH advisor Julie Cloutier will renew your love for this morning classic.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 1 teaspoon whole milk (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Sea Salt
- 2 slices country bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, HANAH Vechur Ghee, and milk (if desired) and lightly beat the mixture.
- Heat a small saucepan over low to medium-low heat and add the mixture, constantly stirring slowly for 7 minutes, until eggs gradually thicken to a custardy consistency.
- Important: remember to not stop stirring!
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle chives and a dash of sea salt on top and serve right away with toasted bread.
- The consistency will be more like a yummy egg spread than scrambled eggs consistency.
Yields 2 servings
Recipe by Julie Cloutier, HANAH advisor and ghee connoisseur
Like this recipe? Share it!