HANAH Golden Milk with HANAH ONE, Ashwagandha and Coffee Boost
With cold winter mornings upon us, we all look forward to that warming morning cup of coffee or tea. This Golden Milk recipe from Peg Mulqueen, founder of Ashtanga Dispatch and a huge fan of HANAH, is one of her go-to winter beverages, and we can’t get enough! Peg says this warming morning beverage (or make it iced in the warmer months!) gives her the perfect boost to her morning ritual and her husband won’t stop asking her to make it for him!
The HANAH Winter Bundle is available now for the Holidays, which includes every HANAH superfood needed for this recipe and to help you improve focus & concentration, balance your bodily systems and provide sustainable energy throughout the day.
HANAH Golden Milk
- 3 cups of nut milk (almond/coconut milk is my favorite!)
- 1 inch turmeric (cut into pieces)
- 1 inch ginger (cut into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)
- 3 cloves (crushed)
- 3 cardamom pods (crushed)
- local honey to taste
- HANAH Coffee Boost for added creaminess and brain boosting nootropics!
- Pour nut milk into a saucepan and add turmeric, ginger, and crushed cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom.
- Set burner to medium-low, and heat for 15-20 minutes (not boiling)
- Strain milk and transfer to a blender.
- Add HANAH ONE and Ashwagandha+, plus honey to taste.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- Pour milk into a mug and garnish with powdered cinnamon. Enjoy!
Make a batch to kickstart your week:
- Simply double (4 servings) or quadruple (8 servings) your ingredients depending on how fast you’ll be drinking it up!
- We don’t recommend re-heating the milk once you’ve placed in the fridge, but this can definitely be just as tasty chilled, and should be consumed within 1-2 days.
More about Peg & Ashtanga Dispatch
Peg has been studying and teaching yoga for the past two decades, a practice heavily influenced by Ayurvedic tradition. We are privileged to be connected with Peg and have our missions align of bringing ancient traditions to the modern world. Be sure to follow Ashtanga Dispatch for inspiring and healthy tips to keep you balanced and feeling like your best self this winter season.
Check out these similar HANAH recipes:
- Fall Equinox: An Ayurvedic perspective on transitioning into Fall
- HANAH Turkish coffee from adventure illusionist Rich Manley
- HANAH coconut masala chai
Like this recipe? Share it!