Jimmy Chin's Jackson tea
No bones about it, Jackson, WY, gets cold in winter. Help your body stay warm with some extra fat in your morning or afternoon cup of tea with HANAH Hero Jimmy Chin's favorite tea recipe. It’s worth all the scooping, we promise.
- Favorite tea (green & yerba mate work great)
- 1/4 cup hot coconut or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- 1 teaspoon MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- 1/2 teaspoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
Sub HANAH Coffee Boost for HANAH ONE & Vechur Ghee for a vegan rendition & added coconut creamy goodness on Jimmy's Jackson Tea recipe.
- Steep the tea for 4 to 5 minutes
- Once steeped, remove bags/filters of tea and combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until slightly frothy
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy this delicious treat!
Recipe by Jimmy Chin, HANAH hero, climber, skier, adventurer, husband and dad.
Learn more about Jimmy's daily HANAH routine here.
Check out Jimmy's other HANAH recipes and blogs:
- Jimmy Chin's morning ritual: How this athlete starts his day
- Jimmy's beyond Bulletproof coffee recipe
- Jimmy's simplified approach to long-term fitness
Like this recipe? Share it!