Jimmy Chin's Jackson tea
There's no doubt about it — Jackson, WY, gets cold in winter. Help your body stay warm by adding some healthy fat into your morning or afternoon cup of tea with HANAH Hero Jimmy Chin's favorite tea recipe. It’s worth all the scooping, we promise.
- Favorite tea (green & yerba mate work great)
- 1/4 cup hot coconut or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- 1 teaspoon MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- 1/2 teaspoon HANAH Vechur Ghee or any ghee in your pantry
Sub HANAH Coffee Boost for HANAH ONE & Vechur Ghee for a vegan rendition of Jimmy's Jackson tea recipe.
- Steep the tea for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags or strain to remove tea leaves.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until slightly frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug or a thermos for on-the-go and enjoy!
HANAH hero Jimmy Chin is an Oscar winning filmmaker, renowned photographer, climber, skier, adventurer, husband and dad. Learn more about Jimmy's connection to HANAH here.
Check out Jimmy's other HANAH recipes and blogs:
- Jimmy Chin's morning ritual: How this athlete starts his day
- Jimmy's beyond Bulletproof coffee recipe
- Jimmy's simplified approach to long-term fitness
Like this recipe? Share it!