Otto Flores' surf smoothie
Most of us have that go-to smoothie that gives us a solid start to the day. Professional surfer and HANAH Hero Otto Flores invites us into his kitchen to show us how he likes to incorporate HANAH ONE into his and his family's morning routines.
"To this day, HANAH ONE is part of my daily routine. I have it on toast with coconut butter, I blend it in to my mate tea latte recipe, I include it in my smoothies that I share with my youngest son Beau and take it on-the-go when I’m out and about to give me that edge I crave to keep me going. HANAH ONE is something we share with our kids too. Both of them crave it and my oldest uses it to replace refined sugars when his sugars are low, as he is a diabetic type #1. My wife loves it with her coffee. In my case HANAH ONE has become a family affair." – Otto Flores
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup milk of your choice (Otto uses pea milk)
- 1 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vegan protein powder
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- Squirt of MCT OIL
- Garnish with chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients (except chia seeds) in blender.
- Pour into your favorite cup and garnish with chia seeds.
Recipe by Otto Flores, HANAH Hero, father and surf legend
Learn more about HANAH Hero Otto Flores in this episode of HANAH Rituals.
Check out these similar recipes:
- Brain support adaptogen smoothie
- Angel Collinson's fall smoothie recipe
- Ian Walsh's morning smoothie
Like this recipe? Share it!