Cacao tea beauty elixir
Boost your skin and hair health with a guilt-free chocolate experience
We can thank the ancient Mayan and Aztec civilizations for discovering this mood-boosting, high antioxidant drink. One of the world’s best kept health secrets, cacao tea is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants that help fight cell-damaging free radicals, promote a healthy blood flow and improve cognitive function. Cacao is unique in that it has the greatest concentration of flavonoids in almost any food that we eat, greater even than tea and wine. Not only will this elixir provide you with a delightful chocolate taste, but cacao tea is high in magnesium and copper and contains a plethora of energizing amino acids.
Not enough nutrients and benefits in the cacao tea alone? HANAH Coffee Boost: Beauty takes it to the next level. Turmeric, Holy basil, Cutch tree and Indian madder work together to nourish and rejuvenate skin, reduce signs of aging, support clear skin and strengthen hair. while sustaining the effects of coffee throughout the day. Meanwhile, the healthy fats in coconut milk powder slow and even out the absorption of caffeine, eliminating the spike and crash effect and allowing you to reap the energizing effects of that caffeine for longer.
The benefits of delicious cacao tea combined with the beautifying herbal blend of Coffee Boost: Beauty creates an elixir that tastes as lovely as it will make you feel.
Cacao tea beauty elixir recipe
- Cacao tea (We enjoy Cacao Tea Co.)
- 1 teaspon of HANAH Coffee Boost: Beauty
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Optional: 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- Place 2 teaspoons of cacao tea in a tea infuser and put in heatproof cup
- Pour 6-8 ounces of hot water over the tea
- Steep for 5-7 minutes
- Pour the tea in a blender with Coffee Boost: Beauty and cinnamon
- Blend until thoroughly mixed and frothy
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy
- Optional: Add a splash of milk or milk alternative before blending for a creamier and frothier elixir
Want more recipes like this? Check out these blogs:
- HANAH beauty and strength tonic
- Bibi's HANAH Ashwagandha rose tea
- Otto Flores' HANAH & Guayakí mate latte
Like this recipe? Share it!