HANAH ONE pumpkin overnight oats
Prep these before bed to have a nutritious grab-and-go breakfast ready in the morning. Pumpkin is a fantastic source of Vitamin A, in addition to providing a handful of minerals including calcium and potassium. As an added bonus, if you make your own pumpkin puree, toast the seeds to get a generous source of zinc. This is the same mineral that’s found in throat lozenges to help you fight off a sore throat.
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Pumpkin puree
- ¼ heaping teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon warm tap water
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- ½ cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons chia, hemp or ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Add oats and maple syrup to a jar (plus any optional add ins, listed above).
- Put the warm water and HANAH ONE in 1 cup measuring cup and whisk to combine.
- Add milk to the HANAH ONE and water mixture until just above the ½ cup mark and stir/combine.
- Pour the milk and HANAH ONE mixture over the oat mixture. Cover with lid and shake to combine.
- Let sit in fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight. Give it a good stir before eating and top with chopped pecans, toasted coconut, or a scoop of yogurt.
Yield: 1 serving
Original Recipe by Uriell Carlson, RDN. Owner, Whole Life Nutrition.
Like this recipe? Share it!