HANAH ONE buckwheat pancakes
Mix up your morning routine with our gluten-free buckwheat pancakes featuring HANAH ONE. They’re super fluffy, full of protein and magnesium, and are a great source of dietary fiber.
Make sure to take a peak at our other similar recipes below!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour (or substitute other flour of choice)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium sized ripe banana (for sweeter cakes add ¼ cup applesauce in addition)
- 1 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- HANAH Vechur Ghee for the skillet
- Seasonal fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Maple syrup
- HANAH Vechur Ghee for topping
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl: buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a blender add ripe banana, almond milk, HANAH ONE, vanilla extract, and the egg.
- Slowly pour liquid contents from blender into the bowl with the flour.
- Heat skillet on medium, add ghee until melted.
- Using a measuring cup, spoon ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip pancake and cook opposite side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with berries, coconut flakes and/or maple syrup.
Recipe by Nicole Zoto, holistic nutrition advocate and seasonal produce lover
Like this recipe? Share it!