HANAH ONE turmeric overnight oats
Kick-start your mornings
This overnight oat recipe is super simple to prepare at night before an early morning, making it easy to start the day with a nutritious breakfast. We really like throwing all of the ingredients into a small mason jar so it's super easy to mix, cap and open and enjoy!
A little about turmeric -- this root has been studied and researched for many years and has been found in various clinical studies to reduce inflammation of the joints and muscle pain without needing over-the-counter medications like Ibuprofen. It has been found to work just as well as man-made medicine without any negative side effects. Curcumin, being the active medicinal ingredient within turmeric, is antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-cancer, antifungal, and antimicrobial.
- 1 cup (nut) milk of choice
- 1/3 cup thick rolled oats
- 1/4 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 1/ 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 dash turmeric powder
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- Toppings- nuts & fresh fruit
- Mix all ingredients together into your jar.
- Mix again a few minutes later to prevent clumping as the chia seeds start to open up.
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency, or more oats for a thicker one.
- Add your favorite toppings and an extra drizzle of HANAH ONE if you're so inclined, cap it, and place into the fridge to sit overnight (can also eat right away)!
- Enjoy chilled right out of the fridge, or heat it up for some warmth.
Be sure to check out these similar HANAH recipes:
Like this recipe? Share it!