HANAH ONE Turmeric Overnight Oats
This overnight oat recipe is super simple to prepare at night before an early morning, making it easy to get out the door with a nutritious breakfast in the morning. We really like throwing all the ingredients in a small mason jar so it's super easy to mix, cap and (in the morning) open and eat.
- 6 ounce (nut) milk of choice
- 1/3 cup thick rolled oats
- 1/2 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together into your jar.
- Repeat again a few minutes later to prevent clumping.
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency, or ingredients for a thicker one.
- Add any additional favorite toppings, cap it, and place into the fridge to sit overnight!
- Enjoy chilled right out of the fridge, or heat it up for some warmth.
By Brook Castle, HANAH employee and lover of all things breakfast
Like this recipe? Share it!