Turbo-charged HANAH golden milk
A comforting hot drink for a nightcap or to help find calm in the middle of a stressful day. This spin on turmeric milk adds the health benefits of HANAH Ashwagandha and Vechur Ghee to an already relaxing warm drink. Heat and enjoy.
- 1 1/2 cups milk (or milk alternative)
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon HANAH Ashwagandha
- 1 tablespoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of cayenne
- Honey to taste (we love this special honey)
- In a saucepan heat the milk until simmering.
- Whisk the cacao into the milk along with the turmeric and HANAH Ashwagandha, ginger, cinnamon, Vechur Ghee, and Cayenne powder.
- Once it's mixed in, add honey until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Makes 1 large cup
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef, and mother
*Individual results may vary. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Like this recipe? Share it!