HANAH zen: the herbal tea tonic
A centering blend of herbal tea (or try it with yerba mate for a real stamina boost), HANAH Vechur Ghee, and a heaping tablespoon of HANAH ONE, a superfood blend of 30 wild-harvested hand-picked botanicals in a base of honey, ghee and sesame oil. HANAH ONE is designed by Ayurvedic principles to give you balanced energy, focus, and recall throughout the day.
The healthy fats from the ghee and adaptogenic herbs (such as ashwagandha) found in this blend provide for a sustained release of energy without any of the crash or jittery side effects of straight caffeine intake.
- 10 ounces of your favorite herbal tea (or try it with caffeinated tea for an energy boost)
- 1 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Vechur Ghee
- Dash of almond milk for a creamy effect
- Add a teaspoon of HANAH Ashwagandha for even more health benefits
- Steep the tea
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Yield: 2 cups
Check out these similar recipes:
- HANAH Ashwagandha+ bedtime tonic
- Bibi McGill's HANAH Ashwagandha+ rose tea
- Kit Deslauriers' turmeric tonic
Like this recipe? Share it!