Boosted HANAH hot chocolate
A great take on a classic
Have a hankering for something sweet after dinner? Why not make an adaptogenic hot chocolate? Adding some HANAH Ashwagandha will put you at ease in the evening and send you off to bed for a restful night of sleep. Oh, and it's delicious.
- 1½ cups almond, coconut or regular milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut, palm or maple sugar
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons HANAH Ashwagandha
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat.
- Mix in the sugar and cacao powder until blended.
- Remove from heat, whisk in spices and HANAH Ashwagandha – whisk until mixed.
- Serve hot.
Makes 1 steaming cup.
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef, and mother
*Individual results may vary. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Like this recipe? Share it!