Boosted HANAH hot chocolate
A great take on a classic
If you ever have a hankering for something sweet after a savory dinner like we do, we highly recommend this HANAH adaptogenic hot chocolate! Adding some HANAH Ashwagandha+ will put you at ease in the evening, and send you off to bed for a restful night of sleep. Oh, and it's delicious.
Make sure to check out similar HANAH recipes below!
- 1½ cups almond, coconut or regular milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut, palm or maple sugar
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons HANAH Ashwagandha
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat.
- Mix in the sugar and cacao powder until blended.
- Remove from heat, whisk in spices and HANAH Ashwagandha+ then whisk until fully mixed.
- Serve hot.
Makes 1 steaming cup.
If you liked this recipe make sure to check out these similar ones:
- HANAH Ashwagandha+ Bedtime Tonic
- Bibi's HANAH Matcha Green Latte
- Get Cozy With A Cup of Warming HANAH Water
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef, and mother
*Individual results may vary. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Like this recipe? Share it!