Homemade HANAH kitchen power snacks
A HANAH snack to fuel you through your day
These HANAH kitchen sink power balls will give you just the right amount of nutrition and substance to satisfy your belly while curbing your craving for junk food. To top it off, you can find most of these ingredients hiding in your home pantry!
Kitchen sink power ball recipe
- 1/2 small jar (4oz) of almond butter (creamy is better than the separated kind)
- 1 tablespoon of HANAH ONE
- 1 handful of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 shot of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add more oats if the mixture is too wet, or add more almond butter if it is too dry.
- Let sit for 20 minutes.
- By hand, roll into balls and place on a plate.
- Put them in the fridge and let them sit overnight.
- Pack with you for all of your adventures!
Recipe by Katherine Erwin, Men's Journal
Get more HANAH
If you make this recipe, let HANAH know what you think by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Instagram page. Get inspired with these other HANAH recipes:
Like this recipe? Share it!