Annie's morning ritual with HANAH green tea
“I love all my HANAH products, but the most magical one for me and the one I can't leave without, are my HANAH ONE Go-Packs – and I LOVE the taste! My biggest fear in life is to be hungry, so my problem has been solved! Snowboarding or surfing, when the conditions are too good to go in, they give me the energy to keep going for hours. I can take these everywhere I go as they fit nicely into any pocket for traveling to stay healthy, especially when there is no healthy food around. Also, I am a big fan of HANAH Shilajit+, as it helps me keep up with the boys and recuperate when the conditions are on.” – Annie Boulanger
Annie's green tea recipe
HANAH Hero Annie Boulanger shares her favorite HANAH green tea recipe which packs the powerful polyphenols of the green tea and all 33 wild-harvested ingredients of HANAH ONE into one cup.
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated turmeric root (½ teaspoon turmeric powder)
- 1 tablespoon loose-leaf green or guayusa tea (2-3 bags tea)
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger root (¼ teaspoon ginger powder)
- ½ tablespoon HANAH ONE
- Splash coconut cream
- Combine all ingredients except for your HANAH ONE and coconut cream into a steeper. A great option is a teapot that contains a steeper inside of it.
- Poor boiling water over the ingredients within the steeper in the teapot and cover with the lid. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Poor your tea into a mug and add your HANAH ONE and coconut cream and mix with a spoon.
- If desired, add sweetener of your choice.
Learn more about HANAH Hero Annie Boulanger
From big backcountry lines on remote mountains, to breathtaking swells in picturesque places, Annie Boulanger divides her time as a pro snowboarder and avid surfer. Continuously bouncing between tropical, surf-laden locales and snowy backcountry destinations, the Whistler-based snowboarder is living a life enviable by anyone with a shared love of the mountains and ocean.
Annie was very successful on the contest circuit winning the US Open twice. Annie then turned to the backcountry and became a very successful freerider, recognized as Women’s Rider of the Year by Snowboarder Magazine and winning “Video Part of the Year” at the Transworld Riders’ Poll Awards. She has also been featured in Absinthe Films for five consecutive years. She has an uncanny ability to charge both double overhead surf and big-mountain lines with confidence. We are honored to be fueling her through her journeys around the world as a professional athlete and health conscious human being.
Follow Annie on Instagram
Get more HANAH
- Travis Rice’s Bora Bora party time fruit bowl
- Kit DesLauriers’ HANAH Ritual
- Jimmy Chin's Jackson Hole tea recipe