HANAH miso vinaigrette
A miso-inspired salad dressing, dip, or even sauce for cooked & raw foods. We recommend using as a salad dressing, with a spritz of lemon to finish it off! Cheers to you if you are able to save some for the next meal!
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 1 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk
- Can store for 2-plus weeks in the fridge
Dustin Varga, Jackson Hole lover, pursuer of the best snow, single track, and climbing. HANAH's biggest SUPER fan.
Check out these similar recipes:
Like this recipe? Share it!