Kalle Carranza's HANAH Ashwagandha+ surf shooters
HANAH Hero Kalle Carranza lives the surf dream in his home town of Sayulita, Mexico. Kalle grew up surfing the coastlines of Riviera Nayarit and became a successful pro surfer at a young age. He was named one of the top 100 young surfers in the world by "Surfer Magazine," won a national title, traveled the world with sponsorship deals, and appeared on the cover of 10 international magazines. In 2008, he shifted gears and moved to Finland to get a university degree. While there, he realized his true passion was dissecting the complex sport of surfing and teaching it to others.
To stay healthy and keep the stoke alive, he frequents the local markets looking for fresh fruit to combine with HANAH products to make the perfect adaptogenic Ashwagandha+ health shooters that definitely come with a kick! A great way to get a shot of fresh fruit packed with nutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories that work to boost your immunity, digestive tract and get you energized. Serves about 8, depending on how much you're willing to share!
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 1 mango skinned and seeded
- 2 tangelos/tangerines/or oranges juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 inch fresh ginger root peeled
- 1 inch fresh turmeric root peeled
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1-2 tablespoon HANAH Ashwagandha+
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Honey to taste
- Throw ingredients into a blender for a frothy consistency and enjoy!
Recipe by Kalle Carranza, HANAH Hero, surfer, adventurer, teacher, coach and fun-lover
Want more Kalle & similar recipes?
- Introducing HANAH Hero Kalle Caranza
- The bag of wonders with HANAH Heroes Jimmy Chin & Kalle Carranza
- Travis Rice's Bora Bora Party Time Fruit Bowl
Learn more about HANAH here
Like this recipe? Share it!