Almond butter chocolate bars with HANAH ONE
What is it about chocolate and nut butter that goes together so perfectly? These bars capture that classic flavor combo while also being keto, packed with healthy fats, herbs, adaptogens and nootropics! Plus, they're super easy to make.
For the bars:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener, or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the chocolate glaze:
- 1 bar of dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp HANAH ONE
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix the almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, monk fruit sweetener, almond flour and salt until well combined.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate, coconut oil and HANAH ONE and stir until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate glaze over the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into bars, sprinkle with flakey sea salt and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Share it!