All-day Jackson backcountry fuel
Part smoothie and part cereal, this recipe is 100% power. Pack one with you on those long days at work, on the road, or off-the-grid.
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup granola
- 1⁄2 cup berries
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons HANAH ONE
- Blend coconut milk, HANAH ONE and chia seeds together.
- Layer blended mixture in jar with the granola, berries, coconut flakes, and
- Spoon when ready!
Recipe by Lisa Hadley, clothing designer, and also a favorite of Mark Carter’s to fuel a day in the Jackson Hole backcountry.
Check out similar recipes:
- HANAH turmeric overnight oats
- Travis Rice's Bora Bora fruit bowl
- Crispy cacao hemp treats with HANAH Ashwagandha+
Like this recipe? Share it!