The US snowboarding team coach gets his daily dose of HANAH ONE with this versatile dip/spread.
Nutrition and physical fitness have been an important factor in JJ’s ability to overcome challenges in the pro snowboarding circuit. When he was unexpectedly dropped by his sponsor right before the 2002 Olympic games, he immediately secured a trainer and nutritionist to help him get back on track. JJ also credits his fitness and nutrition routines for his ability to recover from the multiple injuries that are typical of any extreme athlete. His focus and reliance on health, nutrition and recovery is also why he chooses HANAH when it comes to supplements.
“I don’t plan on growing up and stopping the sports that keep me ticking. As you age, it’s essential to align yourself with the right fuel sources. HANAH products are with me wherever I go in the world. They keep me moving and also help keep my immune system up, which we all know is everything. Without our health we have nothing.”
JJ Thomas' HANAH ONE almond butter recipe:
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 tbsp HANAH ONE
- 1/2 tsp honey (or to taste)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Optional: Fruit, rice cakes, toast, etc.
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Enjoy by dipping your favorite fruits (JJ likes apples or bananas), or by spreading on toast or rice cakes.