Chicken Stir Fry with HANAH Vechur Ghee
HANAH super fan Kurtis Jackson took a tip from Travis Rice and added HANAH Vechur Ghee to his daily intake of HANAH ONE and Ashwagandha+. Since dabbling with our ghee, his experiments in the kitchen have blossomed into hearty winter meals to keep him on the mountain all day, like Travis.
We're glad Kurtis shared his chicken stir fry recipe with us leveraging HANAH Vechur Ghee. This can easily be transformed into a vegan dish by omitting the ghee and chicken, and adding extra veggies -- we suggest mushrooms, bell peppers, and broccoli. Now excuse us, we are going to go test out this recipe ourselves, again!
- 2 pounds chicken (either smaller on-the-bone pieces or chopped meat)
- 1 cup cooked rice of choice
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 3 carrots: diced purple, yellow or orange carrots
- 1 mango, chunked
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño vinegar (recipe)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Add garlic, onion and HANAH Vechur Ghee to a pan on low-to-medium heat and watch till garlic and onions turn golden brown
- Adjust to medium heat and add chopped chicken and cook until the centers are no longer pink
- Next, add your carrots, ginger beer and jalapeño vinegar to pan and stir and let simmer for 5 minutes
- Then, add your mango chunks and continue to let simmer for about 5-10 minutes until carrots are tender
- Serve over steamed rice
Like this recipe? Share it!