HANAH Coffee Boost Latte
An elevated version of the coffee shop classic you can make at home
Making a caffe latte at home might sound intimidating if you’re used to sitting back while a barista brews this coffeehouse classic for you. You may ask yourself, “how do I create that frothy milk texture? What if I don’t have espresso beans, or even an espresso maker?! Fear not!
Making a latte is a simple process and there are work-arounds if your coffee and equipment are limited and you’re willing to get creative. Another perk to making your latte at home is that you can boost your espresso with HANAH Coffee Boost. Adding this mixture of coconut milk powder and three nootropic herbs helps improve focus and concentration, as well as diminish the spike and crash generally associated with caffeine. Plus, it adds to the creamy texture of this already decadent drink!
- 2 shots espresso (or strongly brewed coffee)
- 6 ounces milk or milk substitute
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Coffee Boost
- Sweetener of your choice
- Preheat your latte cup with your espresso machine’s cup warming function, or by filling the cup with hot water and letting it sit while you prepare your espresso or coffee.
- Brew a double shot of espresso. If you do not have an espresso machine, brew a strong black coffee using a Moka pot, French press, or AeroPress.
- Pour the double shot of espresso or strong black coffee into your latte cup and briskly stir in 1 teaspoon of HANAH Coffee Boost until dissolved.
- If desired, stir in a sweetener of your choice.
- Froth the milk of your choice with your espresso machine’s frothing wand. Alternatively, it is possible to froth milk by warming it over the stove or in the microwave, and then shaking, whisking or blending it.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam and microbubbles, carefully pour the steamed milk into the latte cup. Top the latte with the remaining foam and bubbles.
Recipe by HANAH employee Brittany Snyder
Like this recipe? Share it!