Legendary photographer Scott Serfas shares his go-to HANAH ONE recipe
Daily rituals with Scott Serfas: HANAH ONE elevates your toast standards
From his first photo published in Concrete Powder to being recruited by Transworld SNOWboarding as a senior photographer, professional photographer Scott Serfas has had thousands of photos published worldwide with more than 100 magazine covers to his name.
Today, Scott still shoots full time for the sports he loves: snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and biking and working for clients such as Filson, Red Bull, Lululemon, Whistler-Blackcomb and GQ. He keeps up with athletes, such as HANAH Hero Travis Rice, allowing us to live through the lens and experience what it's like to see through the eyes of some of the world's most daring athletes in some of the most extreme and remote locations.
In order to stay fueled and keep up with the athletes he photographs, Scott incorporates HANAH into his daily routine to give him the needed boost in energy and focus to execute precision and keep the creative juices flowing. Here we share one of his very favorite HANAH ONE recipes: HANAH ONE toast.
- 1 slice of bread from your favorite local loaf (sourdough or Miche is recommended)
- 1/2 teaspoon vegan or grass-fed butter (or try HANAH Vechur Ghee)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- Take one slice of bread and toast it until golden brown.
- Spread the butter as a thin layer to your toast.
- Add your HANAH ONE in a generous and even layer as desired.
- Lastly, add a thin layer of cold pressed coconut oil to finish it off.
- Enjoy with a cup of joe or tea!
Check out Scott's photography library here.
Like this recipe? Share it!