HANAH ONE pumpkin muffins
These pumpkin muffin recipe featuring HANAH ONE are the perfect snack for fall. The 30 wild-harvested herbs add an incredible flavor and increase the nutritional content of these delicious and fluffy muffins. Perfect to batch cook at the start of the week and enjoy on-the-go as needed.
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cups coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon HANAH ONE
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional add ins: dark chocolate, walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a twelve-muffin tin.
- Mix together flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin, almond/coconut milk, oil, vanilla, HANAH ONE and maple syrup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
- Add the toppings if any.
- Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recipe by Meghna Agarwal, HANAH employee, Ayurvedic chef and mother
Like this recipe? Share it!