HANAH Vechur Ghee
HANAH Vechur Ghee
HANAH Vechur Ghee is a premium grass-fed ghee made in small batchesfrom the highly-medicinal milk of the sacred Vechur cow
Did you know?
HANAH Vechur Ghee is high in nutrition
It is packed with omega-3 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E and K, and is one of the highest natural food sources of butyric acid and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), an antioxidant with anti-viral properties that helps protect against arterial plaque, cancer, and diabetes.
Athletes use our ghee as a consistent energy source
It is rich in medium chain fatty acids, which the liver can absorb directly and burn immediately, making it a healthier source of energy than most carbs.
HANAH Vechur Ghee aids digestion and strengthens the immune system
• Unlike other oils, HANAH Vechur Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid linked to immune response and healthy gut. Our body converts fiber into butyric acid and uses that for energy and intestinal wall support, so eating it makes the body’s job easier.
• Research shows that people with unhealthy digestive tracts do not produce butyric acid but those who consume it (through ghee products) get the amount they need.
• Ghee stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, thus aiding in the digestive process. Better digestion equals better health and weight loss.
HANAH Vechur Ghee is good for the mind and spirit
• Ancient cultures have always maintained that the mind and body are one. Modern research is now revealing that negative emotions have a chemical nature, and that these chemicals get stored in unhealthy fats. Since ghee is a healthy fat and does not store these emotions, it can even be used to attract and pull out toxins from the body.
• In India, cows are treated with loving kindness and considered holy. Ayurvedic ghee is considered one of the most sattvic foods—which promote positivity and growth—because their milk contains the essence of all those energies.
HANAH Vechur Ghee is safe for most people with a dairy or casein intolerance
Ayurvedic ghee, which is made when fermented butter is simmered to remove milk solids and impurities, is easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. It has a smooth, creamy, rich flavor and can be used instead of butter, olive oil and coconut oil. It has a high smoke point (482F) and won’t break down into free radicals like many other oils, making it one of the best fats to use for cooking.
A spoonful a day
We recommend incorporating it into your daily routine to get the full health benefits. Try it on popcorn, toast, oatmeal, or in one of our favorite recipes with HANAH ONE, like our HANAH Super Brew.
What makes Vechur Ghee so special?
The rare Vechur cow breed is native to Kerala, India and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years as a powerful source of healing. They are the smallest cattle breed in the world and only about 300 of them remain. Our cows are completely free to graze the mineral-rich lands around them and are able to synthesize the local grasses and herbs, producing a ghee that is high in medicinal content.
Ghee made from Vechur milk in the Ayurvedic tradition is a sacred, cleansing and nourishing food with multiple health benefits—it’s highly nutritious, and is said to help improve digestion, strengthen the immune system, balance hormones, lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good (HDL), and lubricate the intestinal tract and all tissues inside the body.
It’s a small miracle of rich buttery goodness, and we’re bringing it to you.