Don't judge a smoothie by its color
This recipe is from Taylor Winters, a digital strategy expert who welcomed a beautiful baby boy to the world last year. She shares her favorite HANAH smoothie recipe and how it supports her as a new mom.
"I started making it as I transitioned from breastfeeding to help support my body’s natural hormonal balance. So far so good (no crazy mood swings or skin issues or interruptions to sleep... beyond a teething small human). It is easy to make and very satisfying (sweet, savory, fatty), which is helpful when eating becomes a secondary priority with baby, ha. I make it as a mid-morning / who-knows-if-I’ll-get-to-eat-lunch contingency meal."
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen peaches (mango or pineapple works too!)
- 1 handful of raw spinach
- 1/2 cup bone broth (I prefer a gelatinous version)
- 1 HANAH Go Pack (or 2-3 tablespoons)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of coconut butter (I like CAP beauty)
- Add water to preferred liquid state
- Toss all the ingredients in a blender and mix for 30 seconds.
By Taylor Winters, digital strategy expert and mom to Sebastian
Like this recipe? Share it!