Bone broth has been a cooking staple for thousands of years, and the growing interest in traditional cooking has brought this classic back into the spotlight. As an ancient food that’s valued as an elixir in nearly every world cuisine, recipes for broth vary widely, but they all come down to one concept: slowly simmering a variety of animal bones and parts to extract the goodness inside the joints and marrow. Drink it alone, or use it as a base for your favorite soups.
Too much work? There are also dehydrated bone broth powders (one of our favorites is Osteobroth) that can be mixed in with hot water to create soup instantly.
Some of the benefits of bone broth include:
- Boosted immune system: Amino acids in bone broth, like arginine, glutamine, and cysteine, have been shown to boost immunity in humans and animals.
- Improved joint health: Broth made from bones and joints contains several nutrients that help strengthen your own skeletal system.
- Healthy gut: The collagen in bone broth heals your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation.
Want to boost it even more?
Adding a small dose of HANAH ONE to your bone broth makes it even more nutritious (and delicious!).
Here’s how we mix it up:
- 1 teaspoon HANAH ONE
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of dehydrated bone broth (Osteobroth) mixed in 1 cup hot water or 12 ounces homemade bone broth
- 1 teaspoon of chimichurri
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce (Red Boat Brand)
Mix ingredients and blend
Statements throughout this publication have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease process.