Rituals is an exclusive HANAH video series that explores the daily routines of some of the world’s most inspiring athletes, adventurers and entrepreneurs. In an effort to inspire, motivate and share ideas, they have graciously given us a peek into their own rituals. We hope you enjoy this very personal series.
Bibi McGill is a force of nature. She is a world-renowned yoga teacher, wellness educator and health food advocate, and has spent the last several years developing her sound as a producer and DJ. She uses the healing power of music to evoke “vibrational medicine.”
Considered one of the greatest rock guitarists alive, she toured with artists such as Pink and Paulina Rubio before becoming Beyonce’s lead guitarist and musical director—a role she held for almost a decade. Bibi balances her rock star lifestyle with plenty of mindfulness and yoga.
HANAH recently visited Bibi at her home in Portland, Oregon, for an episode of our Rituals series. Get to know the phenomenon that is Bibi, who many call the female Jimi Hendrix, and who Rolling Stone magazine dubbed, “a Zen Master, hippie, rock goddess who can seriously shred.”
Goods that keep Bibi moving
- Salomon Running: favorite shoes for the trail.
- REI: her go-to shop for any outdoor adventure, hiking, camping, kayaking and mountain biking equipment.
- Lululemon: where she turns to for all her yoga and fitness clothing.
- Beyond Meat: she loves their products. Highly recommended.
- Gibson Guitars
- Meditation App “Insight Time”