Oscar night HANAH superfood mocktail
Oscars night is one of our favorite nights of the year, especially when one of our HANAH Heroes Jimmy Chin took home a win last year for his film, Free Solo. Oscars night is filled with good food, friends and class. This year, many peoples’ New Year's resolutions have been to cut back on alcohol intake, so we thought we’d share one of our favorite HANAH superfood mocktail recipes to keep your night fueled with healthy adaptogens. Sip alongside your friends and watch the Oscars unfold. And the best part is, you can pick the herbs that’ll deliver the mood boost you’re looking for and feel like a champ the next day!
- 6 ounces blood orange La Croix (or kombucha, herbal tea, italian soda)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon HANAH Coffee Boost
- Squeeze of lime
- Handful of ice
- Honey to taste
- Put all ingredients into a shaker
- Muddle the rosemary and ice
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Add garnish of rosemary, or orange slice
Build your own superfood mocktail
Choose your base
Start off with a base such as kombucha, herbal tea, seltzer, a healthy soda, or juice
Go for flavor
Next, add fruit, citrus or even veggies such as tomatoes, fennel or cucumbers/pickles, if you want to go more savory. Add fresh kitchen herbs such as rosemary, sage, basil or mint, or ground herbs such as cinnamon, cardamom or ginger.
Add your HANAH superfoods
- HANAH ONE is our flagship superfood product contains 30 wild-harvested herbs in a base of honey, ghee and sesame oil. Tasting notes: raisin and cinnamon flavor with a slight bitterness & sweetness.
- Coffee Boost is vegan and only contains four ingredients: Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monnieri and Mucuna Pruriens and Kerlan coconut milk powder. HANAH Coffee Boost helps to improve focus and concentration, diminish the spike and crash associated with the use of caffeine and soothe the nervous system. Tasting notes: slightly salty and coconut flavors, mixes well and doesn’t overpower.
- Ashwagandha+ is called the magical herb in Ayurvedic circles, and it is considered to be nature’s gift to mankind. For athletes, ashwangandha is considered a must have adaptogen as it helps improve muscle mass, strength and endurance, relieve stress and support longevity. Tasting notes: slightly bitter, but masked perfectly by adding sweetness of matcha, coconut cream, maca or vanilla.
Take a peak at these other HANAH recipes:
- HANAH Ashwagandha evening tonic
- Turbo-charged HANAH golden milk
- HANAH zen: the herbal tea tonic
- Download our HANAH Recipe e-book
Like this recipe? Share it!