HANAH ONE superfood fudge
With a perfect balance of warming spices, this fudge fits right in with your chilly autumn afternoon cup of tea. The cinnamon and protein help your body effectively metabolize sugar to avoid the sugar crash often associated with a sweet snack. A generous dose of HANAH ONE nestled into this creamy treat will give you the boost you need to take on the rest of your day with ease!
½ cup + 2 tbs creamy almond butter
¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut butter
3 teaspoons raw cacao powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons + 2 tsp HANAH ONE
1 teaspoon warm tap water
- Set up a heat-proof bowl over a pot filled with an inch of water and set on medium-high heat until boiling. Remove bowl from heat and add coconut oil and cacao. Mix until combined, making sure cocoa is thoroughly combined.
- Now, add remaining ingredients (except HANAH ONE and water) to that mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a small glass dish (approx. 6”x 4”) lined with parchment paper. For single servings, pour your desired serving size (2-3 tbs) into paper-lined cupcake molds.
- Set aside and let settle for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small dish mix HANAH ONE + warm water and stir until combined.
- Using a teaspoon, gently drop dollops of HANAH ONE into the fudge so that it is evenly distributed then swirl into the mixture with a toothpick. Freeze for at least an hour and then let sit at room temp for 20-30 minutes until soft enough to slice. Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Like this recipe? Share it!